Saturday, January 10, 2009

Seek Your Dream

Do you have enough courage to dream, to search your heart and seek what God has placed in there for you to accomplish?

Most likely it’s been inside of you for years and years and just won’t leave. It’s probably something you have thought about doing time and time again but have never moved forward with it. The reason it is still there, is because you are destined to do it. Once you have accomplished the beginning of the dream, God will open up the door even wider and allow you to see even more of the blessings and vision He has in store for you!

Sometimes the dream is clear and sometimes a bit foggy but whatever condition you see it in right now, doesn’t matter. God has placed it there for you. It is a gift and He wants you to begin to follow it and then, continue to seek His plan for you. I can guarantee you, that when you are living your purpose and serving God, you will be happier than you have ever been, because you will be a path the Lord has formed for you!

Some of us may have lost sight of our dreams for a period of time. That’s okay. It’s a new year. Instead of making New Year resolutions and promises to yourself try this: Sit down or kneel down and pray. Seek Gods plan for your life. Remember, what God said in Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Trust in the Lord the creator of your dreams.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Alane, my BraveHeart Sister...

"Congratulations" on your Christian Women Now Blog!

RE: God Plans for ME...

Alane, I Agree that God has Plans for ME... I believe that God put me here to fulfill my Purpose that's Bigger than ME... to Inspire... to Teach... to Serve... I Am OPEN to receive his plan... I Am Willing to move forward by faith... And, to BE the Best I can be...

Thank You for sharing your wisdom with us...

With Love & Gratitude,

Bell Rushing
www.braveheartwomen.com/bell

Alane D. Brown said...

Hey Bell
Thanks for visiting the new blog. You ARE ready Bell - to Inspire, to Teach and to Serve! You are awesome Sis! God Bless! I look forward to having you in my life forever!
Alane